Monday, July 25, 2016

Z time Naval Aviator logbook and Knights Templar medal.


An interesting auction lot showed up today with a Naval Aviator logbook, a set of spats, and a Knights Templar medal.

I'll have to find out the uniform kit for the KT membership, since they may be to that rather than a formal uniform of the Navy.  I've not seen spats officially part of a US uniform, but there is no telling.

Here is the medal, which I think is the KT medal in this article.

Article:
http://gmic.co.uk/topic/4507-knights-templar-medals/





If anyone has any opinions, I don't know if I'll get in notification of a comment, so if you can figure out my email I'm interested in info on the thing.

Ebay sale (while it lasts)

Logbook, Spats, and Medal









Spats and medal

Button side of spats



x

No comments:

Post a Comment